Model has disappeared

I had the same problem can you help me as well? I believe the bad components are the coffee mugs, man with backpack and blood splatter
CrimeScene.skp (2.3 MB)

solved here

(posting this so people won’t try to solve it again here)

1 Like

Hello Dave I hope you could read this, I also have the same problems where my sketchup created models disappeared and I humbly seek your help to recover the file so that I can still use it. Attached here is the link for the file itself. SITE DEV_FINAL.skp - Google Drive

Hello ateliernab I hope you could read this as well, I also have the same problems where my sketchup created models disappeared and I humbly seek your help to recover the file so that I can still use it. Attached here is the link for the file itself. I’m too desperate to fix the files :< SITE DEV_FINAL.skp - Google Drive

already solved here

1 Like

Thank you as well, @ateliernab!

Hi, anyone could help me? Couldn’t find and zoom in to my model as well. I tried opening the file in a high settings pc, problem persist. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/k4272ani046zrtqen5s0n/Parklane-Hotel.skp?rlkey=eo1uqh4sdsc6ciwebfna4kfcj&dl=0

Your problem was 592 texts. I deleted them (they was very big…) and zoomed extend.
Here is the model purged
Parklane Hotel_v2.skp (15.0 MB)

Wow I was so scared my boss was asking for it. Thank you very much @rtches, I thought it couldn’t be save anymore. Great helps!