We have 3 almost identical HP Z240 workstations running Windows 7 Pro and Sketchup Pro 2018.
HP Z240 Tower Workstation
Intel® Xeon® CPU E3-1245 v5 @ 3.50GHz
NVIDIA Quadro M2000
- One workstation opens files very fast, without issues
- Two workstations have MASSIVE issues with opening files from the company network share. It can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 15 minutes or longer (never?) to open files. The files are typically around 130-180 mb in size, but from my testing experience the size doesn’t really matter. It takes so long to open files, during which Sketchup freezes completely, that we force-close the program via taskmanager.
There’s another, different, workstation whichi also opens the files from the same network share, without any issue.
What on earth could cause Sketchup to take that long to open files? Please throw anything at me that we can try to solve this issue. For the record, I shall list the things that I already tried to solve this:
- Reinstalling Sketchup
- Reinstalling Sketchup as Administrator
- Changing local switches and network cables for the affected workstations.
- Upgrading Graphics card drivers
- Upgrading Network card drivers
- Opening files on the same workstations, under different user accounts
- Fix problems and purging unused in the Sketchup files
- Check all network related settings on the server and computers and make sure they are correct
Who has the golden tip that will solve this issue? I will be forever thankful to you.