SketchUp for Schools and Microsoft Store App

Its the Sketchup for Schools app which I am trying to use which we got from the Microsoft store. It appears to go in a loop on the authentication. Do we need to have the paid version for this ?

thanks
James

Ah, I see. No the app distributed from the Microsoft store is edu.sketchup.com and should work fine. We’re looking into it.

We have a Microsoft Education License and Educational licensing with Google. We’ve added the app to our app store so that I can see it, but it will not launch…asks for admin approval.

Our domain is: dtcc.edu and my.dtcc.edu

Could you please add us to the whitelist?

We have a Microsoft Education License and Educational licensing with Google. We’ve added the app through the Microsoft Store but can’t access and needs admin approval.

Our domains to whitelist are:
@henrico.k12.va.us
@henricostudents.org

@djfstooks I have added your domains to our whitelist as it is likely that Microsoft will mistake the .org domain for a non-edu account. However, permissions for the SketchUp for Schools app will still need to be approved by your Microsoft or Google administrator, depending on which account you plan to use.

Thank you for your help! I share with our IT team so they can proceed accordingly. Have a good weekend!

Hi Steve,

Can I please ask you to whitelist the following domain?

delasalle.vic.edu.au

Thanks,

Hi Steve

I am trying to also sigh-in with a Microsoft EDU domain account and its just sending me around in circles

spires.anthemetrust.uk is our domain.

The login issues should now be fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience! If you’re continuing to experience issues, please reply to this thread SketchUp for Schools Temporary Login Issues (FIX 28.04.2021)

Hi, Please would it be possible to add our domain to the whitelist?
It is:

Thank you

@Steve_Ketchup, we are a school in Abu Dhabi, UAE and encountering the same issue, as we are a Microsoft Edu Sch. Can you add us to the domain as well please.

@reptonabudhabi.net - this would be a student’s account
@reptonabudhabi.org - this would be a teachers account.

Thank you so much. Looking forward to using it with my students.

Steve has left the company, @CaseyG should be able to help.

Thanks @colin

@CaseyG we are a school in Abu Dhabi, UAE and encountering the same issue, as we are a Microsoft Edu Sch. Can you add us to the domain as well please.

[/quote]

@Gopal @colin @CaseyG We are a school in Abu Dhabi, UAE and encountering the same issue, as we are a Microsoft Edu Sch. Can you add us to the domain as well please.

CaseyG @colin @Gopal Hi my school’s corporate email does not work,
This is the corporate email of the school to which I belong:
@edu-darom.org.il
I would love to know if my school can be added.

Thank you very much, representative Adam

Thanks for the post @charlton.jansen. I just had a chance to get you added to the database and you should be all set to go! Just make sure that you deploy the app correctly when you set things up. Improper deployment can cause issues later when students go to access the app.

As for you @1001234438, I was unable to locate your school website and as such was unable to verify everything I needed to add you to the database. Can you post a link to the website so I can see if it has everything I need to add your domain?

@CaseyG thank you so so much for your response. appreciate it. Still having an issue. not sure how to get it fixed or who to consult. My IT team at school seems a little under skilled. This is what come uo after typing in a teacher or student email(Microsoft). Not 100% sure what to do or what to tell the IT team what they need to do.

Hmmm, that is a new one for me. I am more familiar with the google side of things but I can ask around and see what I can turn up as soon as I am able. In the meantime, can you make sure that the app was deployed by your admin? A screenshot of what the admin is seeing would be ideal so I can verify a few things.

Hello @Steve_Ketchup ,
We also want to start with our educational institution.
Is it possible to whitelist our domain atlas-atheneum.be , please?
Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Jody Butstraen
www.atlas-atheneum.be