I can't open my skp file Please Help

Hi! When I try to open my skp file it won’t and I get this message “this model failed file integrity checks and cannot be opened” . what should I do please tell me there is a way to fix it’s my finals project .

Share the file here so we can take a look at it. Might be that @colin can work his magic on it.

Preumably it’s too large to upload here directly so upload it to Drop Box or Google Drive and share the link.

This is the link for the file and I tried to open it with my sis pc but it won’t work.

Hopefully Colin will be able to do something with it.

The file is huge, do you have a lot of content from the 3D Warehouse in it?

Is there a .skb version of the file? Have you tried opening that?

Actually I have a lot of 3D warehouse content (model and texture) in it? I last used it a week or two ago. I tried to open to .skb version and I get the same error . In fact all the previous copies of the file wont open either.

I haven’t seen that error before. I have asked a developer to look at the file.

Some the materials in the model have unusual names, 颜色 008 for example. Not that it should make a difference, but a lot of files that have problems that I see do usually have some non-Roman character names.

thank you! Actually I just remembered I used some other models from my boss library. She told she bought it from another professional website. But I used it in other files and it open normally.

There was some problems with a couple of Vray materials. The developer managed to recover the rest of the file:

Omg thank you so much you’re a life saver. I just demanded access to the file

I transferred the file to this link: