How to get from the airport?

That was ThomThom’s hat. If I remember correctly, he lost it. :frowning:

Well, you shouldn’t have taken it onto the aircraft :frowning: .

1 Like

I’m driving in from Orange County around noon on Sunday 12/23 if anyone is flying into Riverside or John Wayne (SNA) and needs a ride to Palm Springs…if anyone needs a ride that direction/time.

@Aerilius, @Wo3Dan. @eneroth3

I fly in on the same flight as AE and Wo and would happy to share the ride…

john

2 Likes

I’m already on the move. It a long way from my place to basecamp.

1 Like

Have a good trip.

Will do. See you there.

Indeed!

Hi gang,

My very late response to this thread is only because I have been out all day finalizing some local details prior to leaving town to be at 3D Basecamp!

I’m arriving at 2:38 pm on American AA3068.

See you soon!:grinning:

Seat 22A

What day?

Sunday 23 Sept 2018.

Sorry… This must be like pulling teeth! I feel like I’m forcing you to deal with a new SketchUp user in supplying just a bit of info each time. I’ll do better after landing.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

You should update the spreadsheet.

I am flying this Sunday the 23rd.

Will do!

I’ve entered my info into the Sheets app and would be happy to share a ride. Flying in on 9/25/18 at 11:17am on AA.

Same… Ugh

2 Likes

A fellow MOLLE fan?

2 Likes

Two and a half hours in a queue to get through immigration at San Francisco. Another hour to get back through security just in time to run to my gate for the connecting flight.

2 Likes

Good grief! At least you made your flight.

I have 45 minutes from arriving in Phoenix until the PSP plane departs. But at least no immigration, and they’re only a few gates away from each other. Hopefully the JFK-PHX flight isn’t running late.

2 Likes