We are back at it with another SketchUp 3D Design Challenge!
This time we’re asking you to make our model even better. Download the school bus we created during our live modeling session, and turn it into the vehicle of your dreams! How should you modify it? That’s up to you! Paint it, mod it, make it fly! We want to see what you would do to make this the best school bus that ever existed!
Simply download the model from 3D Warehouse and use SketchUp to customize. Show us your imagination and your modeling chops all at once!
What’s in it for you?
The winning model will be posted on SketchUp’s social channels and the winning modeler will receive: SketchUp swag, your model printed and hung as art in the SketchUp office, and of course, bragging rights!
Details and Rules:
- Model(s) must be created from this existing model
- Adding environments/backgrounds is not required but strongly encouraged
- You must add your model(s) to 3D Warehouse and tag it with the hashtag #bestbusever to be considered
- Up to three entries per modeler
- The model(s) must be completed and uploaded to 3D Warehouse by May 27th, 2019, 11:59 PM MST.
- Winner will be contacted at the email address listed on your 3D Warehouse account
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary
- SketchUp 3D Modeling Challenge starts on April 12th, 2019 and runs through May 27th, 2019
- No more than three entries per individual
- By entering this competition, participants have accepted and agreed to the conditions
- Prizes include SketchUp swag, winning model printed and hung as art. No alternative prizes available
- Models must be uploaded to 3D Warehouse and tagged #bestbusever to be considered
- The winner will be contacted via email by June 3rd, 2019
- Sponsor: Trimble, Inc. 935 Stewart Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 94085