Trouble with your license... This SketchUp Pro license is just plain broken

Trouble with your license… This SketchUp Pro license is just plain broken. i have a popup when try to activation license with classic license. I have try to repair- uninstall- reinstall delete file on c:\Program data\SketchUp and delete it all but doesn’t work. try to drag sketchup.lic to desktop and drop in the same but doesn’t work.
Could you kindly help us for this issue?

Your profile says that you are using SketchUp 2020, but the screenshot above is from 2021 or later. Which version are you using?

If you are on version 2021, as far as I know this is the latest version where you can use Classic licence.
You should heve an email containing your Licence details (Ser.-Nr. 2021, Auth-Code, Name, Company…etc).
What happens if you click on “Remove Licence…” and add it again by filling the above information’s in from that email?

yes, i have try to remove and reactivate SketchUp 2021 too many time but it doesn’t work

Can we assume that you got a new license when you upgraded from 2020 to 2021? Permanent licenses are version-specific.

1 Like

You had problem earliar in year with something similar for a 2019 perpetual license.
This screenshot Shows 2021? Did you buy a subscription?

SketchUp cannot start due to a license error - SketchUp / Pro - SketchUp Community

That’s right. By purchasing the SU 2020 licenses, you also acquired the upgade rights for the SU 2021, but you also got other data to activate the license. Maybe you mix it up?