Trimble sign in

Hi! I have a problem to sign in to Trimble for downloading some models. Is anybody having the same problem or is just me?
thanks
Laura

What exactly is the problem you are having?

when i¨m tying to sign in, it´s writing that the pasword is not corect (but it is,) or that the browser is not safe…I use google…If I open the 3d warehause separatly is working. Just direct to sketchUp is not working,

Are you sure you’re using the correct e-mail address? Most often when users report not being able to log in to their Trimble account it turns out that they are using the wrong e-mail address.

It¨s strange because I am sign in in my acount on Trimble! just direct to my SketchUp doesn’t work.

This is writen about the bowser: Couldn’t sign you in
This browser or app may not be secure.
Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can refresh your screen and try again to sign in.

Trimble’s password need to be a little more secure than the google ones.
Reset the password by using the yellow Trimble sign in and hit ‘forgot password’
But use the gmail.
Then open that mailbox and change the password.

Thank you for your advice, but since yesterday I’ve tried many times but no reaction. No email or something to change my password. :frowning:

I just had a password reset email sent to you, in a way that usually seems to work ok.

One thing to know about the password, there is an issue where if you use multiple special characters in the password you make, that can make the reset password fail. Try a password that only has one special character.

I’m IN ! Thank you so much!

Same problems. Not getting an option to reset my password

To be more precise, the reset password button is there but I get no email. It seems to freeze

Open an incognito tab in your browssr and go to this page:

myaccount.trimble.com

Try to sign in and start the ‘forgotten password’ procedure.

Be sure to see the green confirmation ‘email send…’

Open your mailbox.
Check the junk or spamfolder

Be sure to whitelist these;

Sender: “noreply_identity@trimblepaas.com
Domain: “trimblepaas.com” “@trimblepaas.com" “@mail.trimblepaas.com"

If all fails, get support here:

tpaas_helpdesk@trimble.com

That example you gave was for confirming the account creation.

For the reset password email failing to get through, I use an incognito window to sign into sketchup.com, do the forgot password thing, and those emails generally get through ok.

My theory is that when you do a forgot password while trying to sign into a particular page, the reset password link includes a redirect to your original destination page, and that upsets some email programs. By doing the reset in an incognito window, there’s no redirect URL buried in the message, and email filters are happier.