There's nothing appearing in my extension manager

What can i do to resolv it

I Download LibFredo6 en Curviloft and they dont apper in my extension manager?

So you downloaded them. Did you install them, too?

i cant cause when im oppening mi estension manager thez dont apper?

When you open the Extension Manager there’s an Install Extension button at the lower right corner. It’s red so you can’t miss it. Click on it, navigate to where you saved the downloaded extension, select it, click on Open.

Repeat this for each of the extensions.

It would make sense to install the Sketchucation Extension Store tool and use it to install Fredo6’s extensions among others.

That exactly de problem theres absolutly nothing in, it’s a white page?

Show a screen shot of what you are seeing.

When you installed SketchUp, did you right click on the installer and choose Run as administrator?

My screen shoot dont peg in ?

y installed it from my desktop

What does this mean?

This doesn’t answer the question.

i just remember that i clic on the logo (SketchUpPro-2019-en) and than on exécuter. Buy the way, Sorry for my english and thanks for your help.

Close SketchUp and find the installer. Right click on it and select Run as administrator. Then choose the Repair option.

And why can’t you post a screen shot of your Extension Manager window?

the option of peg-it dont apper

can i lose what i did in sketch up in that repair option?

Sorry. This doesn’t make any sense to me.

You shouldn’t lose any work you’ve already done when you repair the installation.

i’am realy a beginer whith all that.

Save the model [so nothing is lost] and then exit SketchUp, before you try the Repair [using Run as administrator on the installer’s exe file].
You will not lose any customizations - like installed extensions - by doing this Repair.

I assume your translation of ‘attach’ is ‘peg-it’ ?
You ‘attach’ an image or file…
If you have the image [PNG/JPG etc] copied into your clipboard you can Edit>Paste it into a post.
If it’s an existing file, then drag-and-drop that into your post.
Both ways ‘attach’ it to what you have written…

1 Like

That image suggests that you need to install using ‘Run as administrator’ on the installer’s exe file, then ‘Repair’ it…

i did it and a window apper when i restart it

What happens after you click OK?