The Sketchup Campus exercise files aren't available for downloading

I’m new to Sketchup and using Sketchup Campus to learn it. I was able to download the exercise files and watch the videos on my Mac computer but now want to switch to my Windows computer. I go to my Windows browser/ Sketchup.com/ Resources/ Learning and I see Sketchup Campus and choose Fundamentals and see the #1 Downloads link but nothing happens when I click on it. What do I need to do so I can download the same exercise files that I was using on my Mac on to my PC?

Thank you.

Yeah i just tried to look at the landscape/site design course… links not working!

Try to copy the link and then paste it in a new tab of the browser and hit Enter.

No, theres no HTTP links to copy…?

Have you enrolled in the course? In the upper left is an ‘enroll for free’ button. That should activate the course making the content available. Let me know if that solves it.

Yes, I registered and signed in and enrolled for free on my Mac computer. Now I want to do some of the exercises on my Windows computer. I went to the Sketchup campus on my Windows computer (after signing in) and the option of enrolling isn’t there.) Any thoughts?

I just tried that again - it does now work… :blush: Though i definitely clicked on that before and it just brought me back to the same page…
Cool thanks!

1 Like

Good to know. Hope you enjoy the lessons. If you have any course-related questions or comments, feel free to post them here: Track: Landscape and Site Design

I am having the same problem: not clickable. Did you find a solution?

Have you ‘enrolled’? You have to sign in first…then enroll in the course. Let me know if so and post any screenshots or error messages that you get to help further diagnose. Thanks.

I have paid for SketchUp Pro. Is that enrolling? I have been watching the lessons for awhile now. I just click on SketchUp to get in and I resume the course. It starts where I left off but I can’t use the exercise only the blank files.

Which course are you currently seeing blank files? I can upload them here for your use.

I can’t download the exercise files. It says exercise files but it’s not clickable. I am in the fundamentals of Sketchup course.

Just sent them to you as a private message. Cheers.

I don’t mean the tutorial, I mean the file he wants to practice on, such as the puzzle pieces in the Move Tool tutorial.

What is the key to copying pillar components? I can’t get mine to line up.

Copy along an axis or use part of a the existing model as a guide/reference.