Suddenly getting error: Are you in the right place?

Hi @twmulroy, I’m not sure why your access was revoked all of a sudden. We haven’t heard of any others experiencing this issue, but let me try to put your school on our whitelist and see if that unblocks you. Can you send me your school’s domain?

Thank you for your help. We are still experiencing the same issue as of this morning. Our domain is cps.edu.

Okay, you’re on the whitelist. Give it a try now.

Looks like the issue has been resolved. Many Thanks!

1 Like

I’m a student with Austin ISD. I keep getting the same “are you in the right place” message everytime i select my student email. please advise.

@gavin.kalutkiewicz9e is this your first time logging into SketchUp for Schools with your edu account?

yes, it was working on monday. When I tried today, it did not work. the rest of my class could get in. .

I have a quick update: if I go to this link directly Trimble Identity it works just fine with my school account.

If I use the link provided by my school at SketchUp i get the error message.

Hi, I have been using sketchup for about 2 months now and for the last couple of weeks it has been an absolute nightmare to use. It randomly cuts out either when I add something new or try to save. Today it is not even letting me into the website because of this error. Please fix this.

I have a teacher at our school who has been using sketchup for the last few years and now gets this error message. domain is gloucesterschools.com

The first link that you provided is for our SketchUp Free product, which is different than SketchUp for Schools.
In order to return permissions for SketchUp for Schools, please reach out to your school’s IT administrator and share the instructions in the attached post with them: SketchUp for Schools Login Changes for G Suite Users - #18 by Steve_Ketchup

@dleveille and @Lialah we’re sorry that you have been experiencing so many access issues. Due to changes Google recently made to their permissions procedures all of our Google users will need to have their administrators reinstall the application on behalf of their users. Please refer to the following post for instructions on how to do this: SketchUp for Schools Login Changes for G Suite Users - #18 by Steve_Ketchup

Please whitelist mrtes.com .

We just started getting this message too. Is our domain still whitelisted?
conroeisd.net and studentmail.conroeisd.net

Please whitelist riverview.nsw.edu.au

Hi @cbeckett, Thanks for the post. I am happy to report you have been added to the database and should be all set to deploy the app. Just make sure to follow all the steps when you deploy it as skipping a step can cause issues that might not be apparent until students try and log in.

Hi Casey
Thanks, that has worked for my account but testing with a student account we still have the same issue.
We have student accounts with the subdomains
@student.riverview.nsw.edu.au
@2026.riverview.nsw.edu.au
@2027.riverview.nsw.edu.au
@2028.riverview.nsw.edu.au
@2029.riverview.nsw.edu.au
@2030.riverview.nsw.edu.au

And so on - if you can adjust your setting to accomodate this please
Thanks
Chris

Hi Casey
Unfortunately the subdomains still do not work. I received and email from Prosupport to say these had been added but when I reported back to them, they did not want to know and told me to use this forum.

I hope someone can help

Hi @cbeckett, I just accessed the database and verified that the domains you listed are all added to the database. I am happy to add additional domains to the database but I need to know where the numbers start and stop so I don’t miss any as our system is a little clunky.

Hi Casey
The screenshot I provided above is what happens when I use an acount in our subdoamin @student.riverview.nsw.edu.au. - It says “Internal issues - Our team have been notified”

I can see in the Google admin panel that it says Sketchup is connected to this user.

Can you see what the notification is that it mentions?

I can confirm the same happens when using a student account in the subdomain @2026.riverview.nsw.edu.au

Sketchup is configured and turned on for all our domains but only works in the @riverview.nsw.edu.au domain

FYI. In a years time we will be adding students in the @2031.riverview.nsw.edu.au subdomain