Message I keep getting in error. Help! ARE YOU IN THE RIGHT PLACE? SketchUp for Schools is once again available for educational use only

I keep this message getting in error. Help!

ARE YOU IN THE RIGHT PLACE? SketchUp for Schools is once again available for educational use only. …

It is just keeps looping me through authenticating. And it will not either myself or any of my students into their accounts. I signed up for sketchup for schools through my school account. Can someone please help me? My kiddos can’t model anything. Thank y

We are having the same issue. Please help.

Same. @Steve_Ketchup - We resolved this issue last year but it is happening again (our domain is @gloucesterschools.com - we are a K-12 public school district in Gloucester, MA)

We have the same issue. Please can Sketchup whitelist riverview.nsw.edu.au

We have the same issue for Winston Prepatory Schools, we have the Google Workspace for Education. I am the admin, and it appears in our google toolbar but won’t validate our email even though we have activated it for the OU. Please assist

Hi @cbeckett, thanks for the post. I just added you to the database and you should be all set to deploy the app. Just make sure you deploy the app correctly as an improper deployment can cause issues identical to what you are seeing now.

As for you @WinstonTransitions, I can manually add your domain to the database no problem just to rule that out as a possible cause if you would like. Just let me know what domain to add and I can get right on it. If that doesn’t work, we can move on to the next steps to get you up and running like clearing out the cookies and the cache.

Thank you, our domain is Winstonprep.edu

Great @WinstonTransitions! I just added you to the database and you should be all set to go. If you still are getting the error can you let me know?

Does it take awhile to take effect? Still not working

Hi again @WinstonTransitions. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. There shouldn’t have been much of a delay for the database to refresh so you should have been able to access it within minutes of my post so the fact that you are still unable to access it seems to indicate that something else is the issue. It is entirely possible that the issue is related to a bad file in the cache or a bad cookie and you may be able to resolve it by clearing them out and logging in again.

If that doesn’t work, then my next guess would be that something went wrong as you were deploying the app and I would recommend that you try to deploy the app again in order to make sure that you didn’t accidentally miss a step.

Can you try clearing the cache and cookies and let me know if that fixes it?

Hello,

So I have cleared my cache and rebooted my computer. Still no luck, I have also had others in the OU try it once the app appears in their google toolbar (my indication that they have been added to the correct OU) No luck for anyone. I would be willing to show you my google admin settings but not in a public forum. Is there a way I email directly or set up a separate, private ticket?