Can't access SketchUp, getting "Are you in the right place?" Message

We recently added SketchUp for Schools to our Google Apps for Education suite. However, we are unable to access the program when we launch it from Google. We get a message that says “Are you in the right place?” even though we are logging in with our school account. I’ve read in some other forum posts that you may need to whitelist our domain. Can you please whitelist “trinityschoolnyc.org”? Thank you.

Hi @nagiordano, we added trinityschoolnyc.org to our whitelist, give it a try now.

Please add rzjhs.org and cjhs.org to the whitelist.

Edit: this is incorrectly being marked as spam. We’re still experiencing this issue, and because this is marked as spam I can’t submit a new post.

Dear Sketchup for Schools,
My students are all on a G Suite for Education. However, when we attempted to install Sketchup for schools, 95% of them were stuck in a login error loop suggesting the login wasn’t recognized as a G Suite for Education. I’ve seen this issue several times on this forum. We’ve whitelisted the app and I was successful installing Sketchup for schools with my educator account. I really need all my students to have access. Can you please add @ecracharter.org domain as an approved domain for this app, or what is another solution?

@kelley.homistek I have added your domain to our approval list, please let me know if you continue to experience login issues.

Thank you so much! That is going to make a world of difference for my Kindergarteners next week.

Hi there, I am receiving the same message. Can you add @humbermail.ca to the approval list? Thanks

Hi all, I have the same problem to all with my class. Own domain is @mariainmaculada-riosrosas.es, please approval it. Thank you veru much and let me know when is rigth to prove sketchup for mu studentrs.
Thank again

Can we have our domain whitelisted please McCormick.k12.sc.us
We are recieving the same “are you in the right place”
Domain install, API for classroom data -on.
KP

We are also receiving the same message: Apps.StCharlesAbq.org
Our school: St. Charles Catholic School

Could you please whitelist the following domains?
spa.edu
students.spa.edu

Cheers

Hi there, I am receiving the same message. Can you add @mslienznord.at to the approval list? Thanks

Can you please whitelist domain, aa.edu ?

@Steve_Ketchup Could you please whitelist our school domain: baisedu.org and baisedu.family? We are getting the same error when we try to login using our Google Workspace for Education account.

Thank you!

@Steve_Ketchup Could you please whitelist our school domain: @mslienznord.at ?
Thank you!

Hello,

The following user’s school domains have been registered for use of SketchUp for Schools:

@kelley.homistek @lauraine98 @mdepablo @popek @SAllison @systems @mar.ganner @hogle @amudhanr

1 Like

Thank you @Steve_Ketchup !!!

We recently added SketchUp for Schools to our Google Workspace for Education. However, we are unable to access the program when we launch it. Can you please whitelist @mcusd2.com ? Thank you, in advance, for your time!

hi there, i am receiving the same message. can you add @stu.omu.edu.tr ? thanks

Would you please whitelist Father Ryan High School’s domains: fatherryan.org and students.fatherryan.org ? Thank you.