Stuck on a loop

Hi. Sketcup is stuck on a loop when I’m asked type in my teacher email and password. Same goes for my students.

Same for us. Been using SketchUp for School for several years. Used it with two classes earlier today April 27, 2021, up to about 12:15pm Pacific time. Then starting with my classes after lunch, it stopped working, giving the “Are you in the right place?” error to all students (including the ones that used it this morning) when trying to log in with Google G Suite.
School domains are pcs.school (staff) and s.pcs.school (students)

Yes, the same exact thing happened. I just hope this gets resolved by today so that we can move forward with the project.
The domain is lausd.net and my student’s domain is @mymail.lausd.net

I am also experiencing this difficulty at www.cpsed.net. Please advise or help.

I experienced that today as well. We still have no updates? This is really bizarre.

Same problem for me, in Sweden. All of a sudden it’s impossible to log in with Google.

Same problem here, Office 365 education account.

Hello, this access bug has now been resolved! We apologize for any inconvenience. If you continue to see related issues please reply to this thread: SketchUp for Schools Temporary Login Issues (FIX 28.04.2021)

Bonjour,
J’ai une difficulté malgré que j’ai fait le nécessaire et que j’ai bien un compte d’éducation.
J’ai toujours le même message et je n’arrive pas à me connecter. Mon établissement est bien un collège. Vérifiez que vous activez mon domaine @collegeleportalet.fr . Merci