Some of my Lines in Model-viewports in LayOut look different than in SU... why?

Suddenly, some lines are light-gray instead of black:

all black in SU:

Seems like it’s not a style thing, as only the main building has gray lines, the stuff at the top is showing correct.
So i suspect it’s a property of the geometry, material or color that i accidentally added to a group?
But i can’t figure out what it is…
Any ideas?
EDIT:
At around the same time i started to notice something in SU, that i now realize is related, but i don’t see how:

Like I said in the other thread, share the file. Upload the LayOut file so we can see what you’ve got set up.

Done:

This is what I see when I open your LO file…

The content on the VP exist /kept HATCH layer masks some edges when that layer is turned on.

I also notice you’ve modified the scene called P EG 2D New in LO which is not a good thing to do.

Thanks all.
The Solution was to change back to default material in the model, see the other thread.
As the linework looked good in SU, i think it’s kind of an edge case bug, that LO did render these viewports differently.

Thanks, i know (in theory). But i was not aware of that change, reverted it. It happens all the time to me, that viewport settings change without me noticing. No idea what i do there. But they seem to be subtle changes, which are not visible on the page.

You might consider locking the viewports or at least lock the layer they are on to prevent making changes to them that result in modified scenes.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.