Hi. I have a problem with the smooth running of the program. I recently changed all my PC hardware. I have now:
- AMD Ryzen 9 3900X processor, 3.8GHz, 64 MB, BOX
- MSI GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER Ventus GP OC 8GB GDDR6 graphics card
-2x Patriot Viper 4 memory, DDR4, 16 GB, 3200MHz, CL16.
I also changed Sketchup to the newest one. The system (Win 10) was the same. Do models have the right to walk slowly on such equipment? Before, I had:
- Intel Core i7-6700, 3.4GHz processor
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB GDDR5
- Kingston HyperX, DDR4, 16 GB (2x8GB).
What can I do to increase the program’s performance? Thanks in advance for ideas :).