SketchUp for Schools Login Changes for G Suite Users

@Vincentalm @hujivodeurne Both of your domain addresses have been manually registered, so they are being allowed on our side. I would ask that you confirm that the new Google permissions have been accepted by someone with Domain level or Super Admin privileges. Organizational administrators unfortunately do not seem to have the ability to perform a complete “Domain Install”.
If you have questions about this please send me a screenshot of what you are being shown in the Google Marketplace listing when logged in with your administrative account. This might help us troubleshoot.

Hello,

I was told our schools domain was added but we still cannot access the tutorials. We have a g suite account and use google classroom but the student and staff emails all end with @danvers.org. I have tried since being told they have been added to the whitelist but we still have no luck and get the “are you in the right place” pop up.

Not sure were to go from here…
Thanks for the quick responses.

Brennan

@bnatoli1 We have added your domain to our registry. Are you able to log into SketchUp for Schools or is it just the tutorials that you can’t access?

We got it figured out. Thankyou!!!

Hi,
Can you whitelist our domain
Teachers-@ccsd.edu
Students-@s.ccsd.edu

Thanks,
Dan

@Dneil both of your domains were previously registered. Please make sure that the app has been reinstalled on your domain as described in the instructions above. If this has been completed and you are still having access issues please let us know.

I am also having problems with our student accounts getting caught in a loop while trying to login. My account works. I believe I followed the instructions properly. Can our domains be whitelisted please? perrysburgschools.net and perrysburgstudents.net

Thank you.

Hi! We’ve followed the steps and our students are getting the “Are You in the right place” error.

Doman: @Lumberton.k12.nj.us

Please whitelist

Please whitelist our domains as well:

pasd.org
pasdstu.org

Thank you,

Hi
Can you whitelist @student.jenseneducation.se aswell?

@Vincentalm @dfoy @cmcline @bozz Your domains have all been manually registered.

Hi Tori, Can you whitelist our domain please? @gds.org

Thank you,
Tuan

I tried it again this morning and I am still getting that error about my domain not being an education one.

Thanks,

@Tori_SU Please whitelist @svintl.org and @stu.svintl.org.
We are a K-8 school but have Google Classroom disabled as we use a different LMS.

Thank you.

@einaudife.istruzioneer.it is a K-12 public school in Italy. Could you allow all users?
Thanks.

@raul.piccinni You are all set

Thank you so much!

Hi,

Please add our 2 school domains to your whitelist. ics.nsw.edu.au and calderwoodcs.nsw.edu.au

The kids appreciate the free licence!

@Steve_Ketchup, can you help? We’d like to start using it in our Design class.

Thanks!

@vichera.gus & @mathieuf

I have added your domains to our registry. Please let me know if you have any further trouble accessing SketchUp for Schools.