SketchUp for Schools Login Changes for G Suite Users

Please can you check @claremont.surrey.sch.uk @Steve_Ketchup

Can you please whitelist our domain? We seem to be having a similar problem.
Domain: @isf.edu.hk
Thanks!

@jfraser and @sdmoran

I have added your domains to our registry.

Thank you for adding our school domain. I should have also included our student domain. Can they be added to?
Domain: @student.isf.edu.hk
Example student: 9999994@student.isf.edu.hk

This is a sub domain off of our primary @isf.edu.hk.
Thank you and best regards!

Dear Support,
This follow up is for when you return from holiday (Merry Christmas by the way!).

Thank you for adding our school domain. I should have also included our student domain. Can they be added to?
Domain: @student.isf.edu.hk
Example student: 9999994@student.isf.edu.hk

This is a sub domain off of our primary @isf.edu.hk.
Thank you and best regards!

Why I can’t access to Curriculum options into SketchUfor Schools???

@Steve_Ketchup

Our domain administrator followed the required steps but we are still getting the same “Are you in the right place?” and sign in loop.

Can our K-12 domain (@sasd.net) please be added to the whitelist?

Dear Support,
Just checking to see if there is any follow up on this request?
Thank you and best regards,
Sean

@sdmoran & @jzalewski

I have added both of your domains to our registry. Please let me know if you continue to receive a login error.

Hi Steve-

Can you add our domain as well?

@cjrcavec.org

We are a Google school.

Thanks!
Matt

You are all set. Please keep in mind that your Google admin will still need to approve the app for your domain before you are able to log in.

I am the Google Admin for our district, and I can not make this work. Does our domain need to be whitelisted? casdk12.net

@twolcott You should be set, I have added your domain to our registry.

Still having issues, after signing on with google it just sits at your logo. Is there something else I can do?

Please whitelist

Thank you,

– MB

Hello,
Support recently added our domain “concordacademy.org” to the whitelist but GSuite users are still unable to access Sketchup. We continue to receive the “Are you in the right place?” message.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Can someone please add @broskolan.se to the whitelist?

@Steve_Ketchup

Can you please whitelist our domain? We seem to be having a similar problem and seems to be stuck in a loop and no one can log in.
Domain: @gapp.uddevalla.se

Thanks!

Hello, could you add iessierraalmijara.org to the Whitelist?

We were working until a few days ago. We are a High School in Spain, you can check visiting www.iessierraalmijara.org

Thanks

Could you add mallaighigh.org.uk to the whitelist?

We are a high school in Scotland and pupils are submitting final assessments for architecture projects so it’s really stressful that it’s not working.

Thank you.