SketchUp for Schools Login Changes for G Suite Users

Steve,

Can you please add:

osd.wednet.edu
students.osd.wednet.edu

to the whitelist. We had to be whitelisted in 2018. I’ve ran through the setup multiple times in both of our domains, and neither works. We are K-12.

I have some angry teachers and students.

@Steve_Ketchup Thank you for the clarification. Although it is not specifically built for higher education, I have projects in my Sketchup for Schools account that I created and wish to access in the free web-based app version.

How do I go about accessing them?

Thank you

@ed_smith It looks like your domain has previously been added to our whitelist. Please see the following forum thread with instructions on how to re-accept the permissions for SketchUp for Schools SketchUp for Schools Login Changes for G Suite Users

I did that already, several times…

I still have the loop.

EdS

@nico.clarke SketchUp for Schools is integrated with either you Google Drive or Microsoft One Drive account. All you need to do to access your files is locate them in your drive account and download them to your computer.

From there you can access them with either SketchUp Pro or SketchUp Free

1 Like

@Steve_Ketchup, dpsk12.net had previously been whitelisted two years ago and today it appears to not be working again. I have validated that the Sketchup for School Marketplace app is whitelisted and permissions granted. Could you please verify that it is still good to go?

@OSD Please refer to my response on your other comment.

@westtown.edu I have verified that your account is on our whitelist. Could you please provide me with a screenshot of what you see when looking at the SketchUp for Schools listing on Google Marketplace?

@jnogosek & @zane_umberger Your domains has already been added to our whitelist. The changes that Google made mean that your school’s G-Suite administrator needs to review and reaccept the permissions similarly to what they would have done when you first began using SketchUp for Schools.

Please see the following forum thread with instructions on how to re-accept the permissions for SketchUp for Schools SketchUp for Schools Login Changes for G Suite Users

Once your administrator has completed the steps outlined in that post, both you and your students should be able to log in again directly at edu.sketchup.com 1 without downloading or installing anything else.

@ed_smith Are you logging in as your district’s administrator? If so, could you please provide us with a screenshot of what you see when visiting the listing on Google Marketplace?

HI Steve - I am the GSuite admin and have revoked access and granted access back. Issue still shows. The directions outlined do not pertain to us because we already have it installed so the domain install is not an option only uninstall. We get the same screen that OSD and ggarciaf are receiving.

image.jpg

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Domain Registration Requests

I am one of the IT admins for JENSEN education and the teachers are shown the message “are you in the right place?” when trying to use this

It seems this issue is trending on many posts. Please add www.myips.org @myips.org and @students.myips.org to the whitelist. Our IT dept is outsourced and overwhelmed – and yet I’ve been planning student lesson plans for months. … this is frustrating!

Alex White, AIA
Instructor of Architecture, Arsenal Tech High School
Indianapolis Public Schools
whitea@myips.org

@Vincentalm Has your domain administrator reaccepted the Google permissions as described in the original post? If so, could you please provide me with your school’s domain address.

@alxwhite your domain address has been manually registered (whitelisted), but your domain administrator will still need to reaccept the permissions following the instructions provided above. I’m sorry that this is interrupting your lessons, thank you for your patience!

Yes. domain adress is @jenseneducation.se

Our Adminstrator has accepted the new permissions as described above… I (as a teacher) have no problems logging in to Sketchup for Schools, but the students (work on a Chromebook) still get the “Are you in the right place” message. Please some help because Sketchup is not accessible for a week now…

Out domain is: @ivo-deurne.nl (both students and teachers use the same domain)