I’ve just purchased a Spacemouse Compact and tried installing it today.
Unfortunately after installing 3DConnexion software, SketchUp (tested on 17,18, & 20) won’t start it just gives me a bug splat.
What I tried to fix it?
- Updated my graphics card with no fix. (Intel UHD Graphics 620)
- Uninstalled 3DConnexion and all versions of SketchUp now work.
- Reinstalled using an older version (10.6.8) and starting SketchUp crashes again.
- Removed the 3DConnexion extension from the plugins folder and SketchUp starts without a problem.
- Tried loading the extension while SketchUp was running and it immediately crashed.
What else can I try other than sending the mouse back?