Hi there. I am trying to sign up to trimble and it has to send me a code to my email. When i try enter the code it says it is invaded…

Maybe this can help you…

I can’t find any products for your email address. Did you use the sign in with Microsoft option?

The system does have your email listed, but it isn’t known as a Trimble ID. You could try signing into www.sketchup.com, and in the sign in put your email address. It will say that user doesn’t exist, and give you a new chance to create the account.

1 Like

Hi Colin. I am trying to sign up to trimble but when i enter the code it sends to my email it says the code could not validate. Im using a brand new laptop, tried with chrome and Microsoft edge…

The code sent in the email happens before the account is created. I can see that you have an account, which suggests you got past that code stage already.

There is an optional two factor verification, if you chose to do that, the code it is expecting is the code created by your verification app. It won’t work with the code sent in the email.

Do you remember if you saw a two factor verification option at some point?

No i didnt see that option

Hi there. I havent heard anything back

What phone do you use? Search for an app with ‘authenticator…’
Do you have any installed?

Yes I have this app

Is one of the entries in the app specifically for Trimble? If it is, at the time you are trying to sign in, use whatever code the authenticator app is showing for Trimble.

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.