School whitelist Requests

Would it be possible to whitelist westminster.org.uk please?

Hi everyone, I realize that I have not posted here for a while and I apologize for that. I have fairly certain I have messaged everyone in this thread privately to confirm details and get you all added to the database but if I somehow missed you please just send me a message or @ me on this thread and we can get you up and running ASAP.

Hello,

Could you also whitelist mysummitps.org and summitps.org ?

Thanks for the post @ilawrence! I just got you added to the database manually so you should be all set to deploy the app if you have not already done so. Just be careful as you deploy the app as skipping any steps can cause errors similar to what you are currently seeing.

If you are still running into into errors and are sure you deployed the app correctly, try and clear your cache and cookies as bad files are usually the cause of the errors.

Hello,

Could you whitelist santaelena.edu.uy please?

Hello,

Can @ocsb.ca and @stu.ocsb.ca please be whitelisted?

Hello. We are an institute gathering two primary schools and one secondary school, our website is https://scuoledipero.edu.it/. I kindly ask you to whitelist our domain scuoledipero.edu.it so that we can start deploying the free edu version of your SketchUp.
Thanks

Thanks for the posts everyone! Just a reminder, be sure to @ people’s user names if you are trying to get a specific person’s attention. It helps us keep track of everyone who needs to get added to the database or find you if you have questions. Now that all of that is out of the way, I’ll do my best to address everyone in a single post.

First up @eustacioaguilera, and @pear_deck thanks for the posts. The domains you linked was the same as your website so I was able to locate everything I needed right away and get you added to the database without issue. You should be all set to deploy the app if you have not already done so. Just make sure not to skip any steps as improper deployment can cause issues later on.

As for you @P358, I am a little unclear on if you are a k-12 school or not. I am fairly certain you are a k-12 school but I just want to make sure before I add you to the database. Can you verify for me that you are a k-12 school or district?

Hello @CaseyG, thanks for your post. Italian school system is quite different from the North American one, but I think we are quite similar to a k12 school: we have pupils from 3 to 14 years old across kindergarten, primary school and first grade secondary school. We are a public school.

Thanks for the prompt reply @P358. I thought that was the case but we have to be 100% sure as we fill in the database or it can cause issues later on. I’ll get you added to the database right now and by the time this post is live you will be all set to deploy the app if you have not already done so.

Just make sure not to skip any steps as that can cause problems later on that are similar to what you are currently seeing.

Thanks @CaseyG, app deployed.

Wonderful! Hopefully you are all set and students are having a good time learning some 3D modeling skills. If you need any additional assistance please feel free to message me anytime and I’ll do my best to reply to you as quickly as I can.

In the meantime, be sure to let us know what you think of our app and curriculum. We are always on the lookout for new ways to improve our app and new ideas for lessons.

@Steve_Ketchup can you please whitelist our domain @coaldalecs.com our website is coaldalecs.com. I also sent this request to CaseyG.

Thanks!

Hi @downunderman, thanks for the post. I have added you to the database and you are all set to deploy the app now if you have not already done so. Just make sure not to skip any steps as you deploy the app as an improper deployment can cause identical issues when students try and log in.

Also, for the record, Steve has since moved to a different company and is no longer with SketchUp so using the @ command to try and get in touch with him won’t work. Just message me or @ me on the forums if you need to get added to the database and I’ll do my best to get to you as quickly as possible.

@CaseyG

Hi Casey, we need our domain whitelisted as well.

Thanks for your help!

@CaseyG Can you check to see if the following domains are whitelisted.

@ktufsd.org
@student.ktufsd.org

Sketchup for web was working in previous years but now we are getting an authentication loop that takes us back to “are you in the right place?”. This is what all the searching takes me too. I do not know if previous people in my position did this yet or not.

Our site is https://www.ktufsd.org/

Thanks for the posts @jeates and @bsteffen. Your inclusion of all the info in a single post saves me a lot of time and effort so well done having everything so neatly arranged. Also, thanks for using the @ command to get my attention.

I just finished getting you both added to the database so you should be all set to deploy the app if you have not already done so. Just make sure not to skip any steps as you deploy the app as that will cause issues later on that are identical to what you are currently seeing.

If you are still running into issues and are sure you deployed the app properly, try clearing the cache and cookies as sometimes those fail to get cleared out. If you already did that too then @ me again or message me and we can get started on some additional troubleshooting.

@CaseyG thanks so much, it’s working again! Appreciate the quick help.

Hello, @CaseyG
Belvidere School District 100 needs to be whitelisted please and thank you!

@district100.com

Thank you!

Hi @greilly3, thanks for the post. I am happy to get you added to the database of approved domains. I was able to locate everything I needed with a little bit of google searching so you should be all set to deploy the app as soon as you see this post. Just make sure not to skip any steps as that will cause issues later on.