Sandbox doesn't work in sketchup 2020

Hi everybody! Does anyone know why sandbox tool smoove command doesn’t work in sketchup 2020?? thank you

You’d need to show us what you are trying to do. Upload the SketchUp model file. Sandbox tools work for me jin SU2020 without any problem. I’ve seen examples from other users, too so it isn’t just a case of the tools not working in 2020.

Hi I am a totally new user who has downloaded Pro 2020 - I just was wanting to load the Sandbox Extension, but it says not compatible with 2020 - only 2019 and before.
What’s the situation?
Thanks!

1 Like

The sandbox tools are native with SketchUp and included in SU20202. If you still feel the need to download and install, go ahead. The extension works fine. It’s just that due to other commitments, the compatibility list hasn’t been updated yet.

Ah… everything I read said you had to download…

Ive just downloaded it sketchup pro 2020 (trial) which i also receive the same problem about the compatibility that is not working on sketchup 2020. Im seriously in need of sandbox tool to do my work asap , is there any other way to have this tool ? tq.

We can only repeat what Dave already said in the post you have chosen to reply to,

Sandbox tools are included when you install the program. If they aren’t there we need more information from you to perhaps diagnose the problem.

1 Like

what kind additional information that u would need ? i might look into it

You might look into it! Well, I might try to help.

My first question would be, Are you using a Cracked Version?
Then…
Is it really not there? Please show me a screen grab of the Extension Manager showing it’s not there.
Or Show me the toolbar dialog that shows no toolbar.
Did you install it correctly by right clicking on the installer file and choosing Run as Admin.

![2020-07-18|690x388]

No, im not using the crack version, directly install from sketchup website, which currently using the trial sketchup pro 2020.
These screenshot which is there is some of the sand box tool were not shown but in extension manager ive already enabled it and its not shown on my toolbar. Even the extension warehouse state its compatible until sketchup 2019
And yes already run as adm, but still the same

Is that Run as admin when installing, not when simply running SU?

Have you tried clicking the ‘Disabled’ button and then ‘Apply Changes’ ?

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.