Roju's Made with Sketchup Gallery

sketchup
gallery
architecture

Thanks for posting the video.

I’m impressed how good it can look.

It seems to adjust the final image now and again after you rest still - guess that’s the program properly rendering things in…

I think I’ll be going down this route when I come to render my current project.

A bit off topic, but I read (or attempted to at least) an article about the real time rendering process in grand theft auto 5. And it was deep let’s put it that way!

After watching new illustrations from @liamk887, tried to do something interesting :slight_smile:

Wow nice work, are those lights in Vray or afterwards?

I am technically cheating while posting a lot of ‘old’ illustrations!

lights, fog, glare etc. from Vray

Awesome, I need to learn how to do volumetric’s in Thea. How long does it take you to run a scene with lights and fog in Vray? We have the same GPU.

Vray fog does not work with GPU, and in this case i used only CPU. Render time very short, 2-3 minutes with 1700px width (but I used also vray denoiser to decrease render time).

Ahh thats a shame well thats still really quick!

Volumetrics in Thea with the GPU+CPU is amazingly simple. Go to environment tab, global medium, slide the tab for fog and render on Presto MC as Presto AO doesn’t allow.

I intend to participate in the 3d Modeling Challege (3D Modeling Challenges are HERE!). I started making my model :wink: Here is my WIP. The car from the movie “Blade runner 2049” was the inspiration.

Can you save those settings as a favorite and name them “J. M. W. Turner?”

You sure can: just delete all geometry, purge and save your model as a Sketchup Template and name it as you wish. From then on Thea settings will be stored on that template. You could also use a grunge map on your sketchup style and use “blended with Sketchup” on Thea render settings, so you could have Turner’s painted strokes look.

Absolutely beautiful! Nice Work!

Nice work, will be interesting to see what you are doing?!

It hard to describe with words with my English knowledge :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Made a simple render with WIP model for challenge.

Wow really cool, reminds me of Tron Legacy colour palette

Wow the rendering is impressive O.o

I like the rocks. Are they artfully placed by hand, or by something like Skatter?

Some rocks i placed with Raytracer by Thomas Thomassen (spray can) and some by hand.

Still working on my model :wink: