Problem with Sketchup pro 2020

A lot of time my sketchu pro stay blocked, with the beautiful rainbow disc turning for many time,
grafic card it’s AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4 Go Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 Mo on Mac OS Catalina, it is new, just 3 month, 16" , I bought Ketchup directly Timber without an seller. And Nobody in Timber answer me about this problem, it’s imposible to contact with somebody. I don’t what can I doy?? Somebody can help me ? .

There are a lot of people here who can help, but you could put it a little more precisely, otherwise we might think you see something like this.

I’m sorry, I hope you’ll be at least a little happier … :innocent: :blush:

hello, yes like this, running running, and that for many time, there are juste only one solution, it’s going to force to quit app , where you can read, SKetchup does not respond. And after back to open sketch. I don’t know what’s happen. I think my computer it’s strong enough, maybe no ??AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4 Go Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 Mo, 16 Go 2667 MHz DDR4, 2,6 GHz Intel Core i7 6 cœurs

Your computer will be powerful enough, but it needs to use the AMD Radeon option, not the Intel UHD option.

Try this process:

Go to menu “Settings”
Then go to menu “energy saving”
Then UNcheck the box that says “use automatic graphics switching”

Then try SketchUp.

If that doesn’t work, then you may need to run some software (AMD graphics card) updates.

Ok, but when I m going to Saving Energy, just I find something about battery, nothing about Graphic card ???

thank’s a lot to help, me , my computer it’s in French, sorry, for the image

Bonjour,
Sur votre capture d’écran il y a bien l’option dont parle @AK_SAM, tout en haut (permutation automatique du graphisme). Essayez de le décocher

Correct.
I only guessed that it would work so …what’s french for “fingers crossed”?

croisons les doigts !

Bonne chance, mon vieux.

that would be more like good luck old chap :slight_smile: but I like it !

1 Like

doigts croisés ,mon ami,

does it mean it is working again ?

donc ça remarche ?

yes, for the moment, will see, because, sometime works, and sometime no!! that is situation

but, one more time more, thank’s a lot everybody

On the part about Timber not answering you, I did see a feature request that you sent in about the iPad app, and that was forwarded to the mobile app team. If you want to send in a support request, go to this form while you are signed in with your gmail address:

https://help.sketchup.com/en/contact-support/technical-question

Use the Message Us option, and describe what the problem is.

I don 't understand, I don’t apply for iPad, I use iPad for wiever, yes, but just I posted question for my MacBook, and sketch pro , no for iPad,