Material Size

Go to Sketchucation and download the Sketchuction Extension Store tool under Resources at the top of the page. In the Extnsions menu click on Extension Manager. Then at the bottom of the window click on Install Extension. Install the SCF Extension Store. Once you have that installed, use it to install extensions from Sketchucation.

1 Like

no its not showing in that search menu of Extensions warehouse. Please tell me the steps, how to enable it. When i searched about weld and Flowify they showed up right there so thatā€™s why it was easy to install both of them. But that was not the case for Voronoi and JHS poweBar.

@DaveR is listing the exact stepsā€¦ if you follow them, it should install. If not, I would recommend reaching out to the author, letting them know about your issue.

1 Like

will do that

yes. sure

Following the steps I gave you will work. I used it to install JHS Powerbar myself to see that it works in 2022. The latest version does. Then I uninstalled it since I have no need for it.

2 Likes

Screenshot (29)
is this how it should look?

Thatā€™s the Extension Manager. Click on Install Extension at the bottom, navigate to where you saved the SCF Extension Store download, select the file and choose Open.

i did exactly that. look at the screenshot. its showing SCFLicense - signed
SketchUcation - Signed

Im looking on my phone. Too small.

So click on the red button on the Extension Store toolbar, sign in and search for the extension you want. When you find it click on the Install button.

im sorry, but, where is red button? :sweat_smile:

Please take the time to read what I took the time to write.

Screenshot - 9_20_2022 , 12_44_49 PM

1 Like

As I wrote:

Sign in with your Sketchucation credentials.

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry for bothering you. I am trying to improve, so please keep up with me. :sweat_smile: :grinning:

I donā€™t think Iā€™m the one falling behind.

Obviously you are not. i was asking to have patience with me that i know i am a bit slow
i am not a member, so i need to register but when i am clicking on register, thereā€™s no activity. I mean I waited for a while but thereā€™s nothing happening.

Go to Sketchucation and create an account there.

1 Like

Can we share our work here?

Yes. Put it in the Gallery category.

Okay. Could you please tell me where is Gallery Category?