Material Size

what is the shortcut to unhide the objects? For example, i hid the walls but now i am not able to unhide it.

Go to Display and turn on Hidden Objects and Hidden Geometry. Then you should be able to right click on the hidden stuff and choose Unhide.

It would be a good idea if you spend some time going through the instructional materials at learn.sketchup.com

You’ll want to look at using tags for controlling visibility instead of Hide.

1 Like

Okayy, yes, I will go through learn.sketchup.com. Thanks again… I can see my hidden walls.

what does this box mean?

It means you have unused components and materials in your model that should be purged. Keeping them just makes the file size larger without any benefits.

1 Like

Are we able to install extensions on SketchUp free web ?

No. You can not install extensions to web version. :frowning:

Oh Okay.

is JHS powerBar available in sketchUp free web? or voronoi iconic curve?

Both of those are extensions, the earlier question and answer still applies.

2 Likes

No. The web versions can’t use extensions.

1 Like

I have a quick question, how’s SketchUp Go? are we able to download and install extensions on SketchUp Go?

SketchUp Go is also a web browser based version. No access to extensions in that version either. You’d need to use SketchUp Pro.

Okay.

does sketchUp has another extension similar to JHS PowerBar? in 2022 version of SketchUp Pro, I can’t find it.

Where are you looking? The JHS PowerBar is available from Sketchucation.

yes exactly, but, I did visit to sketchucation, but I am not able to figure it out that how to transfer it to extensions column. actually, i have started using the 30 day free trial of SketchUp Pro 2022. i have installed weld and flowify but I am still missing out on JHS PowerBar & Voronoi.
Screenshot (28)

Which JHS Powerbar extension did you install? There are three of them. How did you install it? Did you correctly install SketchUp 2022? This requires right clicking on the downloaded installer and choosing Run as administrator from the Context menu. Did you quit and restart SketchUp after installing it?

I haven’t installed JHS power yet. I am not able to install to, like i dont know the steps. And, yes I Clicked on Run as Administrator, after that only I started SketchUp Pro.

Does Powerbar show up in Extensions? Not all extensions show up in that menu… you might have to enable it through Toolbars/Tool Palettes.

Yes it does. You’re right though. Not all extensions do.

1 Like