License issue 2019

I ordered SketchUp Pro. However, when downloaded it does not show a license. I’ve searched and can not locate a serial number. No serial number or activation code was emailed. How do I proceed?

What kind of license did you purchase?

If you got a subscription licence, all you need to do is log in to use it.

If you got permanent licence, contact Customer Support

I purchased a Sketch Up Pro annual subscription. When I log in it only gives me the option for a trial.

What is the best way to contact customer support? I haven’t had luck finding a phone number

SketchUp Pro, Annual Subscription

For the Subscription you just sign in with the Trimble ID that you used when you paid for it.

Open SketchUp. When the Welcome to SketchUp window opens, click on the icon in the upper right corner. See red arrow.

Click on Sign In. Inside red box, below.

Log in with your Trimble ID. That is your e-mail address and the password you established.

After you are signed in, there’ll be a green check mark by the icon in the upper right of the screen. Select your template or a previous file, open it, and get on with things.

@smus9917

You will want to check to see if the subscription seat has yet to be assigned to you. You can do this by going to the Account Management Portal an check under the Members area. There you will see your available seat/s that have yet to be assigned and you will have the opportunity to assign it to yourself if needed.

https://ecom-prd.trimblepaas.com/ecom/portal#/subscription

Here is more information pertaining to the AMP

After the seat has been assigned to you, access to SketchUp should be as Dave described.

Hope this helps
CD

3 Likes

I was not aware of assigning the seat. This was the issue and I appreciate everyone’s help! Thanks!

2 Likes