Regarding serial number for activating license

Hi everyone,

Can anyone advise me, I just bought sketchup pro 2019 and it happened i didn’t receive any serial number in order to active my new license.

can anyone help?

Thanks
Ridwaan

Which version of the license did you purchase? Did you get the Subscription or the Classic license? Your profile indicates Subscription. If that’s the case, you don’t get a serial number to enter. You sign in with your Trimble account e-mail and password.

Check out the link, below.

image.png

Okay this is what it is showing when am signing in.

Please I need your help I really need to submit a project tomorrow

Thanks,

Ridwaan

Did you follow the link I provided?

In the upper right corner of that screen you show in your screen shot, click on the head icon. That should sign you out. Sign in again after that.

You need to assign yourself:
https://ecom-prd.trimblepaas.com/ecom/portal#/subscription

Check spamfolder if you have not activated your TrimbleID, yet.

Hello,

yes I have been following the link you provided me and it still give me the same result.

What should I do, I am very stressed right now?

Thanks,

Ridwaan

See Mike’s post.

This is the thing I am already being assigned and still not letting me to access sketchup that is so confusing right/?

Do you have access to your portal? How many plans do you have?
You need to assign yourself the right plan.
Everybody has a trial plan, but you must have a Subscription for Pro (or Studio) as well.
Check the gif carefully, You must select the member area under the correct plan.

Isn’t this weird showing does not show payments may have made through

Check the member’s area

Scroll down to see if there are more

Okay I just saw that I bought the sketchup shop $119. I guess I should also buy the sketchup pro as well

1 Like

You might want to delete some pics for it is showing your email.

I think you may have worked in out now. If you did buy Shop at first, then upgraded your plan to be Pro instead, just sign out from that avatar in the upper right, and sign in again. That should be enough to show Pro as being Active.

You would still have to see that plan in the AMP, first, though.

Hi sketchup team,

I bought a new laptop today and my question is is there a way I can download sketchup with my current license number?

Thanks,
Ridwaan

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Can anyone advise me, I just bought sketchup pro 2019 and it happened i didn’t receive any serial number in order to active my new license.

can anyone help?

Thanks
Ridwaan

Your profile indicates you have a subscription license so there is no serial number. You would just sign in with the e-mail address and password you used when you bought the license.

Since that was the original question of your thread and it was answered last year, you might take a few moments to review the posts from way back at the beginning.