Import sketchup Free model to sketchup Make 2017? (solved)

I am sure this question has been asked before but I couldnt find an answer searching the forums.

I have created a model in the Sketchup Free webapp on which I would like to continue working in Sketchup Make 2017.

When I try to open the model there is an error stating that I need version 18. Is there a way to convert this or should I start from scratch in Make?

Knipsel

One way is to upload the model to the 3D Warehouse. Then you can download it back in an older SketchUp format.

Ok, I had already tried by going through the warehouse but I guess I missed this option. I’ll try again. Thanks

First step for members is to go to the correct categories for the product, and then searches (using the magnifying glass menu top right on menu bar,) will be filtered to only that category (by default.)

Categories relating to this issue and thread …

… in which we find not too long ago (and where this topic should be moved to) …

… and category …

To find the correct category for any particular issue or topic, a reader can reach the Catagories listing page from the link bar at the top of most list pages (including the Latest landing page.)

Thanks for your reply, I’ll try to do better next time. I don’t really agree this question belongs in the Free forums as I am trying to import into make. But anyway, was able to solve the issue by downloading the older format from the warehouse.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.