Error message: "An error occurred while downloading map tiles"

I cannot select a map image any more when geolocating a model. I can select the satellite image and the geolocation works as per usual. Windows 10, 64bit.
Anyone know what’s up?

There was a temporary issue with our map provider, which should now be resolved.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bugra

1 Like

Wow! I just had the error, posted this topic a couple of hours ago, and then you responded and said it was fixed…and it is. I am awestruck! Thanks!!
– Clarke

Continuing the discussion from Error message: "An error occurred while downloading map tiles":

Hi, I am now have this problem. Please let me know how to fix this?
Thank you very much.

-Lam

If you read the thread you will see the last time this was reported, the problem was with the map provider service. It’s likely to be the same thing again. Probably not something you can fix. It’ll need to be resolved on the supplier’s end.

Good to let @bugra know.

I havea problem with this . Maps do not load completely. New areas are loading. Previous visits not.

What was the location?

Parts of the map are not loading. When I zoom in, the part loads. Different at 17 and different at 16.
This happens in every location.

"Mensagem de erro: “Ocorreu um erro ao baixar os blocos de mapa”

Fazem uns 3 dias que está assim! como faço p resolver isso?

ou houve novamente problemas no provedor de mapas?

Google translate:

"Error Message:“ An Error Occurred While Downloading Map Blocks ”

It’s been about 3 days now! how do i solve this?

or were there problems with the map provider again?

It’s working here. What is the location of the region you are trying to import?

Ponta Porã - MS Brasil

You need to narrow it down a bit.

Reduzir a seleção da Região ?

I just zoomed in to the center and imported. It worked fine as far as I can see.

Muito Obrigada, agora deu certo

1 Like

Hi, I am now having this error in my area. Please let me know how to fix this ?
Thanks a lot.

The location is 10.347017, 107.097253

This is what I see there with SU2019:

I wonder if it’s a server location thing. You could try installing SU2019 and see if you get a different result.

1 Like

Have there been any developments on this issue? It is a significant problem in our workflow.
I have been unable to obtain a critical area of my project for some time.

Thanks!

I am having the same issue. I have cleared the webcache for SU2019 and the issue persists. Please help The fact that this is happening to a number of users and no solution found worries me.