Error loading plugins

Error Loading File C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/su_advancedcameratools/actloader.rbe

Failed to read RBE/RBS file.

Error Loading File C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/su_dynamiccomponents/ruby/dcloader.rbe

Error Loading File C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/su_sandbox/sandboxmenus.rbe

Error Loading File C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/su_trimble_connect/boot.rbe

It’s generally a good idea to give some more information than just the load errors.
Have you just installed Sketchup? Or has this just started happening?
These are the extensions that come with sketchup so I’m assuming you have just installed it.
Did you install it by double clicking the the install .exe
If you did you may well have permission errors causing your issue.

Find the install.exe and right click on it and choose Run as Administrator and when given the option choose Repair.

first time in installed Sketchup 2019 pro from the website
i have uninstalled Sketchup and still the same
i did the repair still the same

as SU does’t come pre-installed with PlaceMaker, it either has worked or you downloaded a ‘pirate’ version?

which…

john

1 Like

Have you looked to see that these files actually exist at that path? It’s pointing to C:/Users/User ← Is that correct?

See this thread …

… where the poster had a corrupted user profile.

I still have the same problem

Error Loading File C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/su_advancedcameratools/actloader.rbe

Error Loading File C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/su_dynamiccomponents/ruby/dcloader.rbe

Error Loading File C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/su_sandbox/sandboxmenus.rbe

Error Loading File C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/su_trimble_connect/boot.rbe

Did you create a new user profile?

i think so

i still get the error loading

can it be a firewall on my pc

You did? Or you did not. this is a yes or no question.

i did make one

Do you have a legitimate license for 2019 Pro?

yes i do

Remove SU via Settings add and remove programs. Download a fresh copy of SU. Right click on the new download and choose run as administrator.

i all ready did that still the same problem

what u mean via setting?