Load errors: Failed to read RBE/RBS file

Hi all, when i install sketchup pro, the default plugins (sandbox, trimbleconnect, advanced camera tools, dynamics components) all not working (gives load errors, Failed to read RBE/RBS file.)

I uninstalled sketchup pro 2019, and reinstalled a fresh version off the sketchup website (using run as administrator), and same thing happens.

because of this, other plugins have the same issues when I want to download and use them (like libfredo6).

I’m not sure what else to do.

When you installed, did you right click on the downloaded file and choose run as administrator? If not do so and choose repair.
If you followed the above, and still have the error, take a screenshot of the error message and post it.

yes i ran the install file as administrator.

I would go into extension manager and remove the advanced camera tools, then go to the extension warehouse and dl and install a new copy. If the error goes away, do the same with the rest of them. If not there is always plan B.

EDIT

Did you also verify the files are in the stated location?

There are other threads on this topic. Have you read through them? One of the recent ones ended up with this post from @Katya.