Plugin Error

I keep having trouble on Sketchup Plugin. It happens with 2019 and I upgraded into 2020… and there is no solution available. So annoying. Message is down below ;
Error Loading File C:/Users/USER/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/DBUR_Projections/DBUR_Projections.rbe
Failed to read RBE/RBS file.
Error Loading File C:/Users/USER/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/jps_join_curves_into_NURBS/join_curves_into_NURBS.rbe
Error Loading File C:/Users/USER/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/nz_Descendants/nz_Descendants.rbe
Error Loading File C:/Users/USER/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/su_advancedcameratools/actloader.rbe
Error Loading File C:/Users/USER/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/su_dynamiccomponents/ruby/dcloader.rbe
Error Loading File C:/Users/USER/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/su_sandbox/sandboxmenus.rbe
Error Loading File C:/Users/USER/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/su_trimble_connect/boot.rbe
Is there anyone have solved this issue…? I can’t find any thread to solve this issue.

How did you install these plugins? Did you get the most recent versions from their respective sources?

Yes…all recent installed when I upgrade SU into 2020

When did this first show up?

You have there some quite old plugins so there might be a problem with compatibility. Many old plugins continue to work, however (one of my favourites is something like 14 years old).
@TIG, I think you have done, years ago, some fixes to Didier’s DBUR Projections that is the first in the error list. Do you think it might be the culprit?

I think that’s the newer RBE version by Didier himself - from EWH…

Did @theeae install fresh copies of these extensions ?

The errors also include the later loading su_… ‘shipped’ RBE files which SketchUp copies across as it starts up - so my guess is that SketchUp was not installed properly !
And as a result there are permissions issues in reading the files properly…

@theeae need not uninstall/reinstall SketchUp 2020 - it could be Repaired.
Here are the instructions…
While you are logged into Windows as your normal user-account, ensure that SketchUp & Layout are closed.
Find the SketchUp installer’s exe file - usually in your Downloads folder ?
Select the installer’s exe file and right-click > context-menu > “Run as administrator”
When prompted choose “Repair”…
When it completes restart SketchUp and see if the issue is improved…

On Windows running any complex app’s installer’s exe file in any other way will inevitably cause issues…
Often these involve file/folder permissions, but they manifest themselves in unpredictable and weird ways… So NEVER double-click an installer’s exe file to ‘Run’ it - even if your user-account has admin powers it is NOT the same.