Error message Sketchup 2020 / error loading file

Error Loading File C:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/su_advancedcameratools/actloader.rbe
Failed to read RBE/RBS file.
Error Loading File C:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/su_dynamiccomponents/ruby/dcloader.rbe
Error Loading File C:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/su_sandbox/sandboxmenus.rbe
Error Loading File C:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/su_trimble_connect/boot.rbe

Most likely due to incorrect installation of SketchUp 2020. Quit out of SketchUp, find the downloaded installer, right click on it and choose Run as administrator. If you are presented with the option, choose Repair.

I tried unistall the program / reinstall no success
I tried repair no success
I run the program both as Admin and local no success
Interesting to note that the files which can not be loaded actually exist

Did you install Sketchup by right clicking on the downloaded installer and choosing Run as administrator? Don’t actually run SketchUp as administrator. Just the installer.

It shouldn’t be surprising that the files exist.

I uninstalled it again and reinstalled it with admin account Result is the same as before.

it is not equal to

I uninstalled Sketchup 2020.2 and installed it as admin. I alway receive the following error message:
Load Error
Error Loading File C:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/su_advancedcameratools/actloader.rbe
Error Loading File C:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/su_dynamiccomponents/ruby/dcloader.rbe
Error Loading File C:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/su_sandbox/sandboxmenus.rbe
Error Loading File C:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/su_trimble_connect/boot.rbe
This is despite the files are available in the correct plugins directory. Is it a problem with the registry - or something else?
Please help as a paid for my license and support!
Best regards
Chris Nabold

I'm a user like you.

So I didn’t get any money from you … :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
_

Unfortunately, Windows updates sometimes causing Windows permissions issue…

Maybe you can try the 3 possibilities what is described here: