I have experienced a dramatic slowing of Sketchup in switching from 2018 to 2019Pro. It takes 50+ sec to save the *.skp file. It used to take maybe 5sec. On the new laptop at work, it takes 3sec. The model has 258k Edges and 125k Faces. The home computer is Dell Inspiron 3650 CPU=Intel i5-6400 2.7GHz; Win7; 64bit. I did several upgrades, with no effect: 8 to 16GB RAM; Add SSD; Add NVidia GTE1050Ti; OpenGL with Fast Feedback; Win7 to Win10; uninstall all extensions; unplug internet; turn off Anti-Virus; Copy *.skp from Dropbox to local; SketchupCheckup = Fine. None of these made any difference. I am more than a little frustrated. Help!!
PS: Task Manager shows CPU at 25% and “not responding” for most of the time.
Also, I did SaveAs …2017 version, then run with 2017_Make. This saves in 3 sec. Open that file from 2019, saves in 30 sec.