Can't find a way to customize toolbar in W11 SKup 2023

I’m using W11 Sku 2023 v 23.0.419 Pro. just started working on beginner tutorials. I got to the part where they tell you about customizing toolbars and showed dragging undo/redo buttons on to the existing toolbars. problem is when I right click to see customize all I see is the toolbar list. can’t find anywhere to bring up the tool list

Have a look here, this is from 7 years ago but it still works the same.

1 Like

What if you can’t find the toolbar? I made a new toolbar in hopes that I could customize that one to have the commands of the missing toolbar.

So, is there a list of commands that we can drag into a new toolbar or can you only drag from visible toolbars?

What toolbar is missing?

On Windows you can only drag native tools between toolbars so they have to be visible. And you need to have View>Toolbars panel open.

So there are two toolbars that are missing. They are both from extensions that I bought a while ago. I’ll be in the office on Wednesday. I use two external monitors there, so I’ll see if I can find them the next time I plug in.

The CS Profiles toolbar from Cabinet Sense and the FredoCorner toolbar.

Are the extensions installed? In the case of FredoCorner you also need the current version of LibFredo6 AND the current version of the Sketchucation Extension Store.

Customizing toolbars with the native option is only available for the native tools, not extensions.

Yes, everything is installed, enabled and up to date.

Did you install SketchUp 2023 correctly? That requires right clicking on the downloaded installer and selecting Run as administrator.

Yes. These toolbars just went missing last week. SU was installed properly.

Try repairing the SketchUp installation.