3D Warehouse just keeps loading

Thank you. So you’re using the free web version as a hobbyist.

I didn’t say that. There are lots of components that are much more heavily detailed than they need to be for the way they get used. Most instructors don’t teach their students how to wisely choose components as entourage in their models.

1 Like

I use sketchup from the beginning of a project until the documentation. I haven’t used autocad for ten years.

2 Likes

how can l sign the 3D account

What do you mean? You can go to the 3D Warehouse in your internet browser and create a Trimble user ID to allow you to access the content.

What version of SketchUp are you using? What operating system? What graphics card. Your forum profile contains mostly nonsense. Please correct that.

Hi, l am Frank am new here. Can l anyone who can help me?

With what do you need help? We can probably help you but you have to tell us what you need help with. We cannot read minds.

ok but l am trying to make same sketches on my own but l don`t know which app l can use

What does this have to do with the 3D Warehouse not loading?

You are posting in a SketchUp forum. Now your profile says you have SketchUp 2018 Pro. Are you using that to make your sketches? If you don’t know how to use SketchUp start with the tutorials at learn.sketchup.com

can someone help me, im using the 2023 pro version and all of a sudden, my 3d warehouse wont work. even on my browser. really need it thanks

im from PH. i cant access the warehouse as well. both on the software and on the browser. i get the spinning SU symbol as well

Any update about this issue ?

well it’s been working again for the paste hour for me, at least 45 min for other people

it’s a bit slow to load but it’s here.

Yeah, we launched a new Follow & Notify feature yesterday evening and the servers couldn’t keep up. We may try a slower rollout so they can scale up properly.

Apologies for the inconvenience
-Guz