3D Basecamp Design Challenge

We just announced the finalists on Facebook: And the finalists for the #CNCGOLF Challenge are ... | By SketchUp | Facebook

Help us vote for the winner: https://form.jotform.com/81405415818153

1 Like

Salut, @TheOnlyAaron!
You did a very nice presentation for my model. Thank you!
By the way, you have a nice pronunciation and a good accent of my name, especially the sound “h”, which usually causes some difficulties for native English speakers. :wink:

SketchUp again organized a nice challenge from which I learned something new (I’ve never played mini golf or golf, and… at the first sight, when I read the theme, I didn’t even know what are that “2x4s”).

Anyway, thanks again to Caroline, to you, and all of those involved in the challenge, and have a nice day!

3 Likes

Thank you for picking mine for one of 6 finalists. I hadn’t noticed your selections till later in the week, my bad, so I’m glad I had a chance to vote. Thanks for putting it together I had fun.

Continuing the discussion from 3D Basecamp Design Challenge:

Hi Caroline,
They said they would announce the winner on May 25th. Do we know anything yet?
Thanks!

I had uploaded in the gallery but thought it might be of interest here. I had made this back in April with a view to submitting, but the ball size changed and I didn’t get around to updating the model and… regular life took hold. However, having done it I thought I’d post it for fun. Maybe I’ll take the winning model for a spin in MS physics too?

4 Likes

Thanks for your patience everyone! The winner will be announced on today’s FB live at 11 AM MDT. Tune in to find out! (but I’ll post the winner here too if you can’t make it :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Thank You, Thank You, I can’t believe that I won. Thanks for everyone involved.

3 Likes

What’s up with the resurgence of Mini Golf? It’s a design challenge here which will (as I understand it) feed into a Mini Golf course at Basecamp.

And now? I walk in to say “Hi” to old friends at my ex-employer (an electrical supply store) and what do I see?

Are the aliens invading disguised as Mini Golf holes?

3 Likes

Thanks for everyone who participated! The community has spoken and the winner is …

@zummallen!

5 Likes

Félicitations : )

Nice Job! That is a great one! Really looking forward to playing on it.

1 Like

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.