2021 SketchUp Pro activation via activation_info on MacOS

Hi
Do anyone know how to activate SketchUp Pro 2021 on MacOS?

I’ve created the activation_info.txt file and it works on Windows but I can’t get it to work on MacOS.

I’ve tried both /Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2021 location and ~/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2021 location and neither is working

In the welcome screen click on the add classic license link at the bottom. As you go to add the license the activation_info.txt will be read in, there won’t be a need to paste or type anything. It will be looked for in /Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2021

I can’t seems to get pass the Welcome screen. The Classic License is blank.

I don’t have the option to click on Add license. It’s missing.

Your profile indicates that you have a subscription. They need an email sign in by the enduser.

I noticed that in some versions the add classic license doesn’t show, but an Already Purchased option does. I will point that out to the help center person, because the article only mentions clicking on add classic license. Look to see if you have an already purchased link.

Mike, the talk about activation_info.txt strongly implies that it-stcc is getting a Network license going for users.

in v2018/2019 this could be caused by the faulty SU online check, v2021 shouldn’t be affected by this: