I’m attempting to install and activate SketchUp Pro 2016 on macOS 10.13 using an educational license. I’ve followed the directions on Authorizing SketchUp with a Laptop License (Educational Institutions) and read these two threads: “Activation_info.txt not working” and “2017 activation_info.txt not working”
- I created the folder /Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2016
- Created the text file activation_info.txt inside of that with a plain text editor and put in our license and authorization.
- I launch SketchUp Pro 2016 and it’s licensed to “SketchUp Pro 2016 Trial User”
- I click the License tab and select Add License
- The Serial Number and Authorization Code fields are blank.