Working from Home (Quarantine Times)

As the Coronavirus has our office closed down, I, like so many others, am working from home. I figured I would share a shot of my home office view… yeah… that’s genuine lap siding I’m staring at all day!

What does YOUR WFH set up look like?

14 Likes

Kinda in dark mode today.

9 Likes

Think it time for a bit of a tidy up.

33 Likes

Mine is in need of a tidy up, too. Maybe this is an incentive.

3 Likes

When asked to work at home for two weeks I asked if it had to be my home. It didn’t. Here’s a picture taken this morning, at my friend’s place in Maui.

15 Likes

I’d call it an “organised mess”. I bet you know the location of everything in there, apart from the elusive loo roll maybe.

2 Likes

This looks like Doc Browns workshop from Back to The Future. Brilliant. Love it!

2 Likes

And, are there boats outside?

1 Like

One or two. It is a boat after all.

7 Likes

I’d struggle to work in a location like that. Looks bloody beautiful! Too distracting :grinning:

3 Likes

You live on a boat?! Idyllic. I’ll be out next week :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Stupidly you aren’t allowed to live on a boat in Australia. I spend more time living here than I do at home, but I still have to maintain a real home.

2 Likes

I heard Australia doses’t take kindly to boat people…

john

3 Likes

We were supposed to be heading to Hawaii on Friday and our trip included a couple of days on Maui. Cancelled. :frowning:

If you get a chance, go to Duke’s to hear my wife’s friend Al Nip and his band play.

You win hands down!

1 Like

My Windows (left) and Linux boxes, along with the ever-present hand sanitizer.

IMG_2808

4 Likes

Duke’s and where I am are about as far apart as is possible on Maui. 2 hour 45 minutes drive each way. If I had a car.

Of course, when Doc Brown answers his front door, you realize he lives in the Gamble House by Greene and Greene. Ah, the magic of Hollywood.

9 Likes

Well, what else have you got to do? Maybe Al is playing somewhere closer.

I can check, but I have to keep working while I’m here. That’s made harder with the four hour time difference. Not looking forward to being at our Thursday morning meeting at 5am.

1 Like