Why Is The Deauthorize All Button for Licenses STILL Not Working?

Same exact problem with SU24. So frustrating. I have a work deadline today but guess I’m going to have to use the old version despite being forced to pay for the new Just like everyone one else, have spent the last few hours smashing the “deactivate all” button, signing out, checking every computer. So frustrating and unbelievable that this problem wasn’t fixed from the last time.

Same here. Have deauthorized several times. So broken.

Justin’s issue was because he had multiple subscriptions (access to a SketchUp beta in this case)

You may need to check your own accounts for similar things and deauthorise each one - if you haven’t you can usually solve it by deleting the login_session.dat files and web cache folder for any versions of SketchUp you are using and deauthorising again.

If you need instructions, search the forum or google and you will quickly find them.

I did all that multiple times, but did eventually fix it by doing 2 things: 1. deleting my cookies history, and 2. signing out using the sign out on the splash screen and then signing back in. Not sure which one did the trick. I got to that by calling Trimble’s customer service # (1 (800) 874-6253) and they suggested those things, which did work. Thanks

This trick fixed it for me on Mac, but it wasn’t the old (2022) login_session.dat file that I deleted, it was the one for 2024 that I was trying to authorize.

If you had of deleted those files , you would have been signed out , so maybe you missed a step .