Yes, I’m aware that we all had to individually deauthorize ourselves. We did this. That was finally the fix. Why an admin can’t do it universally is mind-boggling.
We are aware that Admin has to be a member to have access to product. We’ve been using Sketchup in office for some time. No issues until yesterday. Then total chaos with no actual clear descriptions from Sketchup themselves on how to fix the problem, and users are left digging through forums, and even then it’s not clear (trust me, I spent 3 hours yesterday and 3 hours today trying to figure this all out). I deauthorized on every single app that the subscription offers on multiple users accounts to finally get things to work. The struggle leaves one wondering if you need a priest, voodoo queen and a witch to lift the curse.
last user having problems has been resolved. Removed, added back as member. Now has access.
basically, the subscription method needs much better troubleshooting documentation. Tech support numbers are not published and you have to beg for them. From reading multiple threads on the subject, it is clear there are known issues and bugs but no plan to resolve them.
things appear resolved for now. I tried calling tech support but you can’t get through and the auto voice tells you “thank you for holding” with such frequency that you lose your mind and hang up. I think this might be intentional. someone pass the tequila, I’m tapping out.