Why is getting help so complicated!

I am the GSuite Administrator for the domain. I’ve added SketchUp properly yet when trying to access it, using a domain account, I am not able to. Google checked and everything is setup correctly on the GSuite end of things yet I keep getting prompted to login with a Gsuite account, which is exactly what I am doing. There is no email for support and all I have it this forum to work with, which is maddening to say the least.

You’ll get no argument form the rest of us.

I’m sure, lol. Hopefully someone from SketchUp will actually look at this and contact me. I have 30 days to get this sorted before Google closes the ticket on their end :frowning:

Hi @DianeFAIS, can you please describe the issue you are encountering? If you are caught in an authentication loop we may need to add your school’s domain to our whitelist to resolve the issue.

It appears to be an authentication loop. I log in, using my testing account on the @internationalsf.org domain and then I’m presented with a window asking me to login with a GSuite account, which is what I used.

Thanks…Diane

@DianeFAIS I’ve added your domain to our whitelist which should resolve the issue. My hunch is that the G Suite authenticator is treating your .org domain as a commercial rather than educational account.

Please let me know if you continue to experience any additional login issues.

1 Like

Doesn’t sound like a smart way to ask for help…