Which feature would you like most in the next SketchUp Mobile Viewer version?

to me the most important is “could see Dimensions”

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. Would you be able to elaborate a little bit more on what exactly you envision?

Thanks,
AlexB

Sorry my poor english,
Let try explain better, I can’t enable the layer quote (dimensions) on app, or better, I can enable, but I can’t see the quotes.
To me, see the dimensions is the most important thing!
I don’t care if sometimes the app crash, but without dimensions is useless

1 Like

I would like to have iCloud support.

What about a «full» version for the iPad Pro? I assume, that with the power and the stylus/pencil it could work…

I vote for this as well. I think I recall another not to named 3d modeling software company being featured in the keynote. Die hard Windows fans may say otherwise, but I think a lot of design is going the way of iOS. Construction communication is done heavily on iOS. I can’t think of a single contractor I work with on a regular basis that doesn’t cary an iPhone or iPad.

I want to buy the sketchup mobile app, but I don’t see the point if there’s no way to measure anything. At a minimum you should be able to measure length and angle. Area and volume would be nice too.

2 Likes

I would like to see section cuts, like I have on my desktop version Scene. It really helps the contractor see how the building goes together.

I would like to see Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR support.

1 Like

I’d like to be able to interact with Dynamic Components that have interactive features!

MEASURE TOOLS, please.

iCloud support also

1 Like

being free as the desktop version, at least for paying Pro customers especially after the last price increase.

1 Like

I’d vote for viewing Dimensions and Text, and a Tape Measure tool. And to support transparency, and not show hidden objects.

2 Likes

Dimensions++ and tape measure+++ . It would then actually be useful.
And just to make it look a bit nicer - support for styles (tech pen endpoints etc)

1 Like

A way of measuring models would turn it from a cute idea into a powerful tool.

I am definitely going to drop my laoptop whilst walking round a construction site taking measurements on it - not so if I could just check the measurements on my mobile phone

1 Like

Dimensions, dimensions, dimensions

1 Like

The Walk feature, like it is on the desktop version

1 Like

This^ If there was mobile VR support the mobile viewer would be an instant purchase.

How about some thumbnails of the imported models please? Maybe a way to rename the files for more description other than just the imported filenames.

1 Like