When typing measurements does not resize

Hello,

I´ve been working with sketchup 17 make for a few weeks now, all was fine until about an hour ago.

when I lay out a square and type the measurements I want, sketchup does not resize. I can type in the measurements as always, but when I push enter nothing happens.

I use the windows 10, 64 bit version. the enter key works just fine when typing, just not in the measurment bar

any help would be appreciated

First, make sure you are using the correct separator between the dimensions. Start drawing a rectangle and pay attention to the separator displayed in the Measurements box. It’ll either be a comma or a semicolon depending on your location.

Also make sure you are not clicking in the measurements box before you type. There’s never any reason to click in the Measurements window. Start drawing the rectangle, let go of the mouse and type.

Thanks for the quick reply!

The separator changed to a comma from a semicolon for some reason. Is there a way to change this back to semicolon?

That is determined by the localization of your OS. Did you change that?

There’s a thread on changing that. I’ll see if I can find it.

1 Like

I’ve had some keyboard issues, so I have changed the main language on my os. Lets see what happens when I set it back the way it was

1 Like

That would explain a lot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.