Volume Result is gone from Entity Window

The Volume (Cubic Ft.) Result is gone from my Entity window in both SU 2014 & 2015 Pro Mac version. What gives? I have tried resetting workspace, reloading SU, p.list search, ran the Disk Utility/FIRST AID to correct any issues. Nothing found with SU…

I need to get this done ASAP, because I’m in the near the end of finishing plans and need to “quickly” calculate my foundation and rigid foam requirements.

Although handy, I’m not looking to create a CSV list, or material breakdown (although handy for sure) via the Volume function. I am looking to get back the Cubic ft result in my Entity Window, so I can do quick measurements.

Please, please, please give me help - this is sooooo frustrating.

THANKS!

Resetting workspace always do the trick for me. Strange that it doesn’t fix your problem.

[quote=“Innovatit, post:1, topic:7252”]
The Volume (Cubic Ft.) Result is gone from my Entity window in both SU 2014 & 2015 Pro Mac version
[/quote]Gone like in all models that you load or create? Even in a new model with only a simple SketchUp solid, say a cube that is grouped?

This appears to be a double post? There is more discussion in the other one.

yes in all models and any new model I create that has a simple grouped solid entity.

:+1:

@Innovatit

We (everyone) can see and hear you with just one post.
Multiple posts don’t help us help you, they only hinder communication and add needless clutter to the forum.

thanks, duly noted, and apologies