How to add Cubic Feet to Entity Info - it used to be there

I’m trying to figure out cubic volume “easily”. It used to come up automatically in the Entity Info box when a group was highlighted. Why can I not see it in SU 2015 Pro?

Volume does show, but only if the group is a solid.

Leave even the tiniest edge and the Solid magic goes away.

The volume will be shown with the unit choosen in the model preferences…

no it is gone…

even if I create a box and group it, it does not show up…soooo frustrated

Is this SketchUp Pro 2015? I can’t see it and used to be able to…sooo frustrated!

Post a screenshot similar to to the one I did. We’d like to ‘see’ what’s going on.
BTW … Mac or PC ?

I recently upgraded to SketchUp Pro 2015 MAC, I’ve been using 2013 and for a short time 2014. In 2014 I noticed I add plug-ins to make this work, so frustrated, because I am close to finishing plans and only updated because I wanted to use some rendering software

Geo,

My apologies…just getting used to this Forum stuff here.

I just replied all, but not if you, so I don’t know if you get notified?

I recently upgraded to SketchUp Pro 2015 MAC, I’ve been using 2013 and for a short time 2014. In 2014 I noticed I add plug-ins to make this work, so frustrated, because I am close to finishing plans and only updated because I wanted to use some rendering software

I’m not familiar with the Mac/SU GUI.
Does the shaded corner mean the Entity Info box could be expanded further?

that is just my default color

no that is just a horizontal window adjustment button. it allows you to grow the box

Growing the box doesn’t help?

it is what you use to make the entity window get bigger or smaller in size horizontally. it does not allow you to expand it vertically and show more options

Just for fun, try…
SketchUp → Preferences → Workspace → Reset workspace

no luck, just did and tried it earlier too

I used to be able to soooooo easily check the cubic ft of a slab, or concrete wall - not anymore

If that doesn’t fix it, see @Tommy ‘s and @Jeff ‘s posts

I did all the above - no result. Still no volume result in the entity window. I also reinstalled SU 2014. This sucks, any help would be fantastic…Ive got to get these plans done now!