Unfortunately I exported using wrong cad file name, overwriting an original file

I tried to import cad file to sketchup, but unfortunately i clicked the wrong option, i click export instead of import and then i choose my cad file and make matters worse, i click yes when there is an option to replace my dwg file, and when i opened the dwg file, it changed to be a new page of sketchup (have human model in it), how could i get back my previous dwg design?

Where did you get the original CAD file? Is there a backup of it anywhere?

Unfortunately i don’t have backup file, the file that i replaced is the only file that i have

You might be able to roll your computer back to an earlier state before you screwed up the CAD file. Try this or search for other similar options.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/recover-lost-or-deleted-files-7bf065bf-f1ea-0a78-c1cf-7dcf51cc8bfc#:~:text=Right-click%20the%20file%20or%20folder%2C%20and%20then%20select%20Restore,if%20both%20types%20are%20available.

Thank you for the reply, finally i get back my dwg file by search its bak file (backup file) on my document and i change it to dwg file

I thought you wrote that you didn’t have the backup file.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, previously i didn’t know that dwg files have backup files (bak), thats why i told you, i didn’t have any backup file. But after searching for a long time on google, i realized that i could find my backup files (bak) in my documents, so i’ll get my dwg files back, btw thank you so much for your response